Saturday, January 15, 2011

Quick Update

So I have enough trouble trying to eat the right things and in the right amount without worrying about it but in the last few weeks (ie this whole year so far) this has been especially difficult because I am currently studying in Japan.

This is absolutely amazing for me and I love it but its been difficult eating wise and I know I've been under eating which is bad. Good news is that today is actually my last day here in Japan and I am flying back to the United States tomorrow. I am both very excited and not so excited about this. I miss my place and what could be considered 'normalcy' but Japan has been a lot of fun and its so beautiful here. I will probably post some photos once I get the chance.
But for now I must go enjoy the last of my time in this amazing (and amazingly confusing) country.

No comments:

Post a Comment